FSC Job Opportunities
CRISIS RESPITE CAREGIVER
● Are you kind, compassionate and work well in a team?
● Do you have experience and enjoy working with children who have behavioral issues and/or
● Can you pass a Full FBI background check?
● Do you have reliable transportation?
● Do you have the flexibility to be on call on weekends, holidays, and overnight?
● Do you have knowledge of google docs and calendars?
● Are you dependable and able to work in high stress situations?
If you answered YES to all, we would love to have you on our team!
We are seeking a compassionate, responsible, and professional caregiver for children ages newborn through 11 years old. Applicants must enjoy doing various activities and staying busy with children while on shift. Preference will be given to those who are bi-lingual, and who have experience working with special needs children and children with behavior issues. Duties include: providing childcare within our facility, on-call crisis care, housekeeping, meal
preparation, documentation, and answering phones, client communication.
Various shifts available are:
Monday – Saturday 9:45am to 2:15pm
Tuesday – Friday 3:45 pm – 8:15 pm
Required on-call shifts will vary as we are a 24/7 crisis facility
Two weekends per month are preferred. We require some additional on-call evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
CRISIS RESPITE CAREGIVER $13.00 PER HOUR
The Family Support Center has been serving Washington County since 2009. We require a strong work ethic and early childhood skills to work with children. All employees are required to pass an initial Full FBI background check upon hire, and annually thereafter. Upon hire, we require 20 hours of paid observation to determine if this is the position for you. A CPR/First Aid certification and Utah Food Handlers permit is required within 30 days. Good verbal and writing skills are a must as you will be working closely with children, parents, and other professionals in the community.